The Huffington Post have recently reported that despite (incorrect) “NHS guidance suggesting that children aged six months to five years should receive daily vitamin D supplements, 59% of parents are not taking up the advice” and 76% of people still do not know that children should be taking a vitamin D supplement!
- RT @VitDSoc: Radiation in sunlight reduces weight gain, findings independent of vitamin D research http://t.co/M96C5GrorP, Jun 29
- RT @VitDSoc: Pregnancy chances increase among women who soak up sun a month before IVF, Belgium study says http://t.co/4KYkliFDGd #vitaminD, Jun 29
- RT @VitDSoc: Risks and benefits of UV radiation in older people: More of a friend than a foe? http://t.co/hU1LUG82Gc #vitaminD, Jun 29
- RT @DJCnewsroom: Get more sunlight! @Creighton's study by Robert Heaney says it's essential to health http://t.co/eUNmEkvJFj #highered, Jun 29
- RT @CCSOttawa: Vitamin D is proven to reduce risk to some cancers, learn more at https://t.co/JxjBJP05eq #healthy #lifestyle, Jun 29